What a doll! I get baby fever just looking at him! When does Drew deploy? January? Greg was supposed to leave in Dec, but the mission was canceled. phew! We will be thinking about you! I will send you my phone number if you need to talk to someone during the night. The time change is nice for that. A couple of times I was up with sick kids, ready to lose my mind and I called my mom. It was daytime over there.
I have two kids in school, and one at home. I wonder what I'll do when they all go to school for a full day.
Dr. Drew is an anesthesiologist for the Army. He recently returned from his first deployment, in Afghanistan.
This blog represents life, as we know it.
We've been harping on the kids lately to listen better. We tell them we shouldn't have to say something more than once. So this morning at breakfast when E told Dr. Drew to "stop" THREE times before he actually "stopped" she reprimanded him, "Dad. I had to tell you THREE times. You're supposed to listen the first time. You need a timeout!"
4 comments:
OH baby B! You are the flippin CUTEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!AWWW! You need us to come visit you DONT YOU!!!!
He looks so much like you Jenn! Wow - he is getting huge too! Loosing his infant look already!
What a doll! I get baby fever just looking at him! When does Drew deploy? January? Greg was supposed to leave in Dec, but the mission was canceled. phew! We will be thinking about you! I will send you my phone number if you need to talk to someone during the night. The time change is nice for that. A couple of times I was up with sick kids, ready to lose my mind and I called my mom. It was daytime over there.
He is so stinking adorable. I want to nibble on those cheeks!
Post a Comment