Monday, November 9, 2009

Brick-or-Treat

A couple of nights before Halloween we took the kids to Legoland to do their Brick-or-Treat events. They had a blast. We were reminded of what little effort it takes to impress our wee ones. K remarked several times, "This is the BEST Halloween ever."
The Brick-or-Treat itself was just about 7 stations that the kids could gets treats from. So simple, yet so effective. The colors were amazing. I loved how brightly everything was decorated. The kids must have appreciated the art too since again, K thought it was the best night ever!


Baby D - adorable as ever! E & K -2 peas in a pod


1st stop ... prepping their bags for some treats


cuter than Casper


read the caption on the tombstone-
marketing wherever they can





K's costume matches this station, and I love how the snake seems to be lunging for her dress




my little hams ... already set for the theater


an ode to DC and our friends still over there-
Lincoln and Jefferson monuments out of legos


the Washington monument ... again out of legos

even in California we can't escape DC!

2 comments:

tylerandmommy said...

Legoland looks freakin awesome! And little baby D is SO cute! Looks like a fun brick or treat!

Haley said...

Looks like fun- Congrats to Drew for passing. I'm glad CA is so great for your fam, but every once in a while I think about you and wish you would have stayed out here just a little longer. Miss ya girl.