This little piggy stayed home.
This little piggy got a vaccine.
This little piggy had none.
This little piggy got Swine Flu and cried "waaahhhhh" all night long!
K woke me up Monday morning to say she was coughing. Funny-I didn't hear it, and I always wake up if she's coughing at night. She had done the same thing the night before and opted to just go back to her own bed. When she climbed into my bed this time, I suspected her symptom might be legit. Indeed it was. A quick match of our two foreheads provided probable cause ... FEVER.
Then the vomit began.
Then the cough amped up and has become the cough that just won't quit. This thing is relentless.
Dr. Drew received orders (from me) to march her down to the pediatrician for a Tamiflu script.
As of today, Jr. has a fever and so does E. They both got one this afternoon at pretty much the same time.
Place your bets now to see who is next: Dr. Drew or me!
*Dr. Drew got his H1N1 vaccine about one and a half weeks ago. E and I got ours together Monday. You do the math!
2 comments:
are you joking me? im too dumb to figure that out so um, HAPPY THANKSGIVING? BIRTHDAY? NEW YEARS? DID YOU CATCH A FISH? A BEAR? STUB YOUR TOE? BLEACH YOUR HAIR? GET REALLY DIZZY? NOT ENOUGH SLEEP? ARE YOU SENDING SMOKE SIGNALS??? DO YOU NEED HELP?
yuck i hate it when sicknesses make the family rounds.
Post a Comment