Why a few days ago really stunk
This poor precious peanut was the first to get the Swine Flu
she spent 5 days on our bed like this
while her fever bounced back and forth from 102 to 105
(it even hit 106 one night)
and she had a cough that was RELENTLESS
this headless monkey got it next
oh, and baby got it too.
he did this for 2 days straight
it's a wonder how I've any hearing left in my right ear
(incidentally, baby has only about 1/4 of his voice right now
due to his incessant screaming)
In the last week and a half,
Dr. Drew made 2 trips to CVS Pharmacy
(both times in the wee hours of the morning)
he picked up scripts that he placed himself
(it's about time we enjoy the fruits of our labor)
We went through 2 bottles ea. of Tylenol and Motrin
Awake hours surpassed sleep hours at night (only during the first week)
And during the height of baby's irritability,
the girls decided to drive each other crazy by teasing, tattling, and crying
it all peaked one day-
day 7 of the Swine Flu-
the day referred to in my tiny post below
and there you have it.
4 comments:
ahhhh....sounds miserable! I am glad that you all survived. did you or Drew get it? I hope you made it out healthy. Greg had the swine flu while he was on a TDY. So we dodged that bullet.
Hang in there!
Aww...sounds terrible! Glad you're all getting better (I hope?!) and that you were able to cash in on that doctor stuff.
:( So sorry! Glad it is behind you now!
Im sooooooooo sorry!!! Im glad its passed and NOW YOUR ALL IMMUNE RIGHT? I dont know how you did it. Id have gone to the NUT house.
Post a Comment