ohhh....Jen...I feel for you! I hope you get a good rest tonight and feel rejuvenated in the morning.
I think you should try to teach Emma piano. The books are fabulous. The are called, "Piano Adventures" by Faber. You can get them on Amazon, or find a music store in your area.
Poor Taylor has a lot of pink hand me downs......
It will be interesting to read Drew's blog, to get an idea of what things are like down range.
I have two kids in school, and one at home. I wonder what I'll do when they all go to school for a full day.
Dr. Drew is an anesthesiologist for the Army. He recently returned from his first deployment, in Afghanistan.
This blog represents life, as we know it.
We've been harping on the kids lately to listen better. We tell them we shouldn't have to say something more than once. So this morning at breakfast when E told Dr. Drew to "stop" THREE times before he actually "stopped" she reprimanded him, "Dad. I had to tell you THREE times. You're supposed to listen the first time. You need a timeout!"
3 comments:
ohhh....Jen...I feel for you! I hope you get a good rest tonight and feel rejuvenated in the morning.
I think you should try to teach Emma piano. The books are fabulous. The are called, "Piano Adventures" by Faber. You can get them on Amazon, or find a music store in your area.
Poor Taylor has a lot of pink hand me downs......
It will be interesting to read Drew's blog, to get an idea of what things are like down range.
I hear ya!
You poor thing, I can't even imagine. Hang in there and let me know how I can help you!
Post a Comment