Spring has sprung and the ranunculus are in bloom.
About one and a half weeks ago we headed over to the Flower Fields
and bought our season passes.

the girls hit up a station for a stamp on their passports

ah, vibrant color!

we took pictures last year on these same shrooms




stamping and then entering
the sweet pea maze

ALWAYS their favorite place to get lost-
E picked some fragrant flowers for me

working their way to the finish


Look at these two new species of flowers
that popped up amongst the ranunculus

I think I'll transplant them in my garden at home

as far as the eye can see

up close, but not personal
as there is no picking aloud

having done our damage for one evening,
we headed back to the car

this is what the sides of our freeways look like
gorgeous

We'll be back Flower Fields ...
Just as soon as everyone is healthy!
4 comments:
Those are SO pretty! And I remember the roads looking like that in CA when I visited once. Here, we have sunshine (daffodils) all over the road sides and I love it!
Wow - love those pics! So pretty!
Im so stinking JEALOUS of these pictures. Like MAD JEALOUS! I miss you guys!
I so miss taking them to the flower fields... I can´t wait to do it again next year. Miss you guys.
Post a Comment