Friday, April 9, 2010

My Mini Models

We have a few posers around here, posers for the camera that is.
Two are featured below.

Miss E.
you scream, I scream
we all scream for
ice cream!
Oh so beautiful, this baby boy of mine
you talking to me?
perfect little face, perfect smile
sheer happiness
oh the joy of chewing

3 comments:

Dr. Drew said...

I love my two posers! Our third child is not as much of a poser but we love her just the same of course. I miss you guys. Thanks for the pictures!

Breeana said...

Jen, that baby boy is SO cute. With those big brown eyes and sweet smile, I just want to kiss his little cheeks. Hope things are going well for you guys!

*megan said...

Your girls are just darling. But there is something about the little guys. Yours is a doll! I bet you can't keep your lips off that guy. So cute.