How many Flat Stanley posts can one post in a single year?I'm sorry to add another Stanley post to the mix, but our poster turned out so cute I just had to include some pics.
E's outing with F.S. to a local spot

F.S. travels abroad
My s.i.l. has a cricut and we went to town with it. (We cut out arrows, letters, and stars.) Since I volunteered in the classroom after the Flat Stanley posters were due I can safely say (BRAG) that ours was the BEST. At least I did something grand this year for E's classroom. (I also made all the paper vines which were hung from the ceiling for back-to-school night. That counts for something, right?) I should point out that this was the first time I made it into the classroom all year.
Oh well.
It's just not my season for being room mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment