Thursday, May 20, 2010

Mother's Day programs

Unfortunately at E's program, all the parents for the 140 first-grade students showed up at the same time. I was slightly late and ended up in the back with baby boy Belnap and his stroller.

can you spot my child?

hint: she's next to the lady in pink

at the program's end, my child lead her line back to her classroom
(that was her only "part" in the program-love the concentration!)

showing off what she made me

proudly handing over her potted plant
it's for me,
since I take her to Ruby's for shakes sans sister, arrange play dates for her, and take her shopping (that's what the container read)

at K's program I got a better seat
(there's only 12 kids in her class, and it's a private preschool -her's is the ONLY class)

waiting her turn
still waiting, patiently?
yay-my turn!
my turn again- I just love having the spotlight on ME!
I love action shots

K says she's going to marry this little boy
-time will tell-
dad tells her she can't kiss til her 20s
with some of her best buds
really, why do I even try to get a Kodak moment anymore?

No comments: