Thursday, August 26, 2010

Another ONE

We had another delayed birthday whilst Dr. Drew was in Afghanistan.
Jr. turned one.
Things piled up this summer, so we celebrated his birthday, my s.i.l.'s b-day, and saw Dr. Drew give us an informal presentation on his Afghanistan experience.
My family loved it.
I loved having them here.


Had to take these shots for the scrapbook to prove we "partied" for his 1st birthday

mmmm, sugar. this IS good!

oh bother, enough with the pictures already

still there? fine. my appetite is gone.

2 peas in a pod: my dad and my brother Scott
nothing like chillaxin on the couch after filling the Buddha belly

(I think I need to post this pic on fb)

My oldest bro and his wife, Jean- whose birthday we also celebrated.

their dog, Oscar Wiener, who Emma ADORES!

Jr. w/ my brother Scott's wife, Auntie Kissy

The evening was capped off w/ E giving the Flat Stanley presentation that she turned into a church talk.

Mom and K assisted, doing their best Vanna White impersonations.
Then E got super silly and on that note, the party was over.

2 comments:

Megan Harris said...

Scott, your Dad and Baby Drew all have the same expression! It is too cute! Love the pictures and the catch up on celebrations!

Joanna said...

I love seeing your family.