Now that Dr. Drew is back,
outings with the kids are all the more doable.
We thought we all got in free to the San Diego Zoo on the military ticket.
Turns out that only the active-duty military member gets in free.
(Note to all our friends who thought the same.)
So we paid for the rest of us to get in since we were there anyway.
Our veterinarian-to-be was trying out for a new reality show:
The Goat Whisperer.
outings with the kids are all the more doable.
We thought we all got in free to the San Diego Zoo on the military ticket.
Turns out that only the active-duty military member gets in free.
(Note to all our friends who thought the same.)
So we paid for the rest of us to get in since we were there anyway.
Our veterinarian-to-be was trying out for a new reality show:
The Goat Whisperer.
Maybe because we see some resemblance- other than the physical features- the animal's attitude was quite similar to that of our children.

Do not be deceived.
I like these rare moments when K poses like an innocent, behaved child.
It's lovely to catch the image on camera
because that's often the only time I see it.
I like these rare moments when K poses like an innocent, behaved child.
It's lovely to catch the image on camera
because that's often the only time I see it.


No comments:
Post a Comment