If my children seemed tired in your classes on Friday, it might be because we went to Legoland's water park after school on Thursday. Then instead of coming home and going to bed, we ordered and ate pizza which was followed by a rather fantastic dance party.
Such is life after a rough patch of readjustment (due to Drew's deployment to Afghanistan and subsequent return).
P.S.- Can shadows smile? Because I totally think his is (just look at Jr.'s face above). I'll bet you can't wait to have him in your class when he's of age.Just for kicks, here's a good shot of K. She is such a beauty. Enjoy her. She really can be sweet.



3 comments:
Absolutely love this post. Hope everyone's readjusting and loving having your family back together.
You are so cute Jen. I love this post. Hope to see you soon.
Hey! I had a fifth grade teacher named Mrs. Billingsley...couldn't be the same could it?
Post a Comment