Friday, October 8, 2010

First


Well folks, we had a first here at the Belnap household yesterday.



Our firstborn lost her very first tooth!
Hooray for E who shed no tears and felt no pain. Way to go girly!



It happened during breakfast.
She had been moving it around while we cuddled in my bed that morning.
This was one of those moments when I was grateful that I can stay home to raise our children.
It isn't easy for me.
I think I lack some of the love-for-the-job that other mothers seem to have naturally.
But I believe in it, motherhood.
So I stay home and press on.
I was lucky enough to have all the time in the world
for pictures and an impromptu celebration.
(We immediately sent a page off to Dr. Drew at work, detailing the experience.
We did it in just under 240 characters!)

Know what?

My kids ROCK!

1 comment:

Roney Family said...

That's awesome, Congrats!