In the meantime, something I've recently heard myself saying aloud over and over again is, "Who has that kind of money?"
Like when I saw gorgeous homes selling in SD county for millions of dollars- "Who has that kind of money?"
Or when I see playhouses online that sell for a few thousand dollars-
"Who has that kind of money?"
I was blog hopping the other night and I stumbled across someone's design blog where a hotel was showcased, an island somewhere, dining-room table over glass-bottom floor ... picture your own oasis people ... all for a mere $13,000/night-
Or when I see playhouses online that sell for a few thousand dollars-
"Who has that kind of money?"
I was blog hopping the other night and I stumbled across someone's design blog where a hotel was showcased, an island somewhere, dining-room table over glass-bottom floor ... picture your own oasis people ... all for a mere $13,000/night-
ALL TOGETHER NOW:
"Who has that kind of money?"
"Who has that kind of money?"
Then I wondered:
if I had that kind of money and the time to spend it lavishly,
if I had that kind of money and the time to spend it lavishly,
would I?
My dear, faithful blog readers:
I'd like to know one thing.
Would you?
I'd like to know one thing.
Would you?
5 comments:
no, i don't think i could ever justify wasting money. i'd spend a good amount on my house. but 13k for a hotel room. no way.
Heck to the NO! It amazes me how much money people will spend to try to buy happiness. $13,000 right now would pay for a semester of school for my husband, or give us enough money for a couple of years to rent a 3 bedroom instead of two. Heck, it could probably feed an entire country somewhere.
Never for only one night - if I did have that kind of money and time I would take the whole family out to make memories and be together away from the hussle and bussle of life! But not that much for one night! Crazy!
I don't think I can even wrap my head around having that kind of money. If I had that kind of money, I would be completely debt free from school & car obligations. I think If I had that kind of money to just blow I would buy jewelry so I could at least see what I sent my money on;D So no I will never spend that kind of money.
love your responses ladies!
Post a Comment