Thursday, March 17, 2011

in the air

Spring is in the air
Fun is in the air
(we just set up a free trampoline in our backyard)
Change is in the air
Yes, even summer is in the air
or
at least on my mind
since we've lots to do before our move


I do hope I'm witty enough to do posts without pics
I've got pics to download, or is it upload?
I just haven't done it quite yet.
I must sift through them to find the
blog-worthy ones.
You see I recently took a class
by my wonderfully-talented-childhood friend
(can you hyphenate up-to-three words when modifying a noun?)
AND
I'm still really rusty on shooting with my SLR in MANUAL mode
but I'm doing it baby!!!
Even when the pics look bad, I'm forcing myself to use MANUAL.
Try it sometime.
You just may surprise yourself.


No comments: