We're moving
this summer
to . . .
Colorado Springs, Co
this summer
to . . .
Colorado Springs, Co
Things I know about Colorado:
-My brother served his mission there over 16 years ago
-People love it there
-Winter weather there is not as harsh as it is back east
-Last but certainly not least is, we feel good about the prospects
Also, when it comes to housing you get a lot more bang for your buck!
Who wants to start planning a visit???
-My brother served his mission there over 16 years ago
-People love it there
-Winter weather there is not as harsh as it is back east
-Last but certainly not least is, we feel good about the prospects
Also, when it comes to housing you get a lot more bang for your buck!
Who wants to start planning a visit???
5 comments:
I AM SO JEALOUS!!! I grew up in Denver but the Springs is SO beautiful. Winter is *different* than back east...but there is more snow. It gets as cold, but it's not as bitter because there is very little humidity. Plan on snow suits for everyone, and nice big jackets!
You are going to love it!
I'm selfishly sad.
Is this a permanent move? The kids will LOVE having some full summers. I have a few friends in CO right now if you want to talk with anyone....
lots of people love it there. it could be awesome.
What a fun summer- what are you going to do with your cali house? I am very jealous of you going to the mountains- I really miss them. Have fun- when do you move- when do you return?
Id love to visit you!
Post a Comment