Tuesday, May 24, 2011

OBSESSED, yes!

My dear, faithful blog readers:
So sorry to have left you for a while.
I cannot help myself.
I've been distracted by a love affair.
I may be obsessed,
BUT
I know it's not unhealthy.
I've never felt better than I do when
I'm spending time with my little man.


(above: Jr. w/ my oldest bro, Bryan)

Several weeks ago I snapped this series,
wanting to soak the moment in ink lest it be forgotten.


LOVE this Belnap boy of mine!


taking a break to think

can't help but smile when I see this

could kiss him ALL DAY LONG!

Oh, you're over there ...

with the camera ...

here I come!

you know you love me!

lemme see that!

give me kisses

I think I should blow some of these up...

so I can tape them to my ceiling,
then I can stare at my boy when I fall asleep at night.

It'd be a sweet-dreams guarantee!

2 comments:

Megan Harris said...

So so sweet!!!!

Traylor Family said...

Love it! He is such a doll! I'm the same way with my baby boy, I could just snuggle him ALL day long!!! Melts my heart over and over again. We're such lucky moms to have such great kids :)