Sunday, June 5, 2011

Easter Post, FINALLY!


So I think it's good that I am getting these pics up before next Easter arrives.
The day was full of fun activities.
First off, Jr. had fun on his garage sale car,
a la Mama Vickie & Papa Chet.

READY!

SET!
GO!
Zoom! His favorite indoor activity.
Ah, just look at that face.

Then it was on to the Easter Egg Hunt!

Where are more of my eggs?
(Lots of the pics on this post are blurry because I was shooting in manual mode.
I didn't that fact until the day was over.)


He's got the best facial expressions.
Gotta love his HUGE basket!

Big sis K was on the job as "helper."

She was helping great grandma as well.

aw, family foto!
Seriously, look at these ... you'd think he's Uncle Bryan's son.
Where'd the candy go, other than all over my shirt?
A "happy couple" moment.
I have no idea what was so hilarious, but I'm glad Uncle Christ was havin' fun.
Great grandma had a special egg for Jr.
In his hands he's holding a dollar bill.

He just didn't know what to do with it, or even what it was$
Gloria and Gif Wif, mom has been friends with Gloria since her school days
and Gif Wif has been a family friend since I was in grade school.

1 comment:

Wilde ones said...

Looks like such a great time! Nothing beats spending the holidays with family and friends and watching the magic on our children's faces. The cake in the post below is pretty amazing as well. So creative!