Oh, this is bad.
I just saw that my last post was an Easter one in June.
So I've got lots of catching up to do.
We're here in Colorado,
where there are as many wild animals as humans.
That statement is not entirely true.
I will say this though,
during our first two weeks here we saw:
a mother bear and her cub,
eating the scrub oak in our backyard, at like 7 o'clok at night
plenty of deer, and a nice buck as well
a fox ,
several squirrel,
and I think that's about it ...
all of those were wild
and
all were in our backyard or front yard
The kids love it!
I just saw that my last post was an Easter one in June.
So I've got lots of catching up to do.
We're here in Colorado,
where there are as many wild animals as humans.
That statement is not entirely true.
I will say this though,
during our first two weeks here we saw:
a mother bear and her cub,
eating the scrub oak in our backyard, at like 7 o'clok at night
plenty of deer, and a nice buck as well
a fox ,
several squirrel,
and I think that's about it ...
all of those were wild
and
all were in our backyard or front yard
The kids love it!
2 comments:
You moved to Colorado? Sounds vaguely familiar. So much going on. Hope your move went smoothly. Can't wait to see some of those mountains in the pictures. With all the animals, are the girls afraid to play outside?
Post pictures of your new place! Glad to hear you are all doing well!
Post a Comment