Mother-of-the-Year may not be awarded to me any time soon.
In all probability, I'll never get that award.
In all probability, I'll never get that award.
Who cares? Not me!
I am just pleased as punch that I managed to get a picture of my girls
with my regular camera (not from my phone)
on the actual first day of school this year.
Yay for me!
Hey, that's what picking your kids up on the first day is for,
the absent minded . . . me!
And would you just get a load of that view:
My 3rd grader, my 1st grader, and Jr., who badly needs a hair cut.
(It's on the to-do list.)
The clouds and the mountains sure make a statement as well.
Oh, and I'm posting this on the 2nd day of school!
(vs. a month or so later like I did last year)
So here's to a new state, a new school, and a new school year!
(I think the mountain air here circulates good karma.)
update on a previous post: we decided to stick with our local elementary school for E, our oldest child. it has turned out to be a great decision. i could not be happier with the principal and staff at the school and how on top of it they are.
a-ma-zing!
My 3rd grader, my 1st grader, and Jr., who badly needs a hair cut.
(It's on the to-do list.)
The clouds and the mountains sure make a statement as well.
Oh, and I'm posting this on the 2nd day of school!
(vs. a month or so later like I did last year)
So here's to a new state, a new school, and a new school year!
(I think the mountain air here circulates good karma.)
update on a previous post: we decided to stick with our local elementary school for E, our oldest child. it has turned out to be a great decision. i could not be happier with the principal and staff at the school and how on top of it they are.
a-ma-zing!
1 comment:
They all look so cute! So glad you guys are getting settled in:)
Post a Comment