Monday, August 15, 2011

To switch things up, we sometimes eat dinner
(and dessert-see pic below of K enthralled w/ her cupcake)
on the deck.


This is part of our backyard and part of our mountain view.
We love both!


Two of our posers hammin' it up for the camera.

I've mentioned to lots of people that we have deer in our yard on a daily basis.
This doe and her fawns frequently eat off of our oak trees.


We think they are part of a large family.
Yesterday there were about 7 coming into the back corner
of our yard from the ravine.
There was one buck and some females and some fawns.

I'm bummed we didn't get a group shot.
But I'm confident you get the picture,
pun intended!


1 comment:

Roney Family said...

That is so cool jen. I am so happy you are enjoying it there! Looks like a lot of fun things to do and it's beautiful. What an amazing back yard. Cant wait to see pictures of your house.