Shortly after arriving in Co,
we had two birthdays to celebrate: E's and Jr.'s
We had stuff everywhere, and it was like
90 degrees in this house (no AC).
I was not in the mood to throw any parties,
and our house was in no condition to host them either.
So the kids have an aunt who spoils them. Thank heaven for her!
She saved the day with a party package that arrived just in time.
Were it not for her, we'd have been up a creek.
(Thought I'd slip in some mountain slang for fun.)
we had two birthdays to celebrate: E's and Jr.'s
We had stuff everywhere, and it was like
90 degrees in this house (no AC).
I was not in the mood to throw any parties,
and our house was in no condition to host them either.
So the kids have an aunt who spoils them. Thank heaven for her!
She saved the day with a party package that arrived just in time.
Were it not for her, we'd have been up a creek.
(Thought I'd slip in some mountain slang for fun.)
The piece de resistance ...
a CA snow globe ... the ocean ...
of course, in none other than B-L-U-E!




1 comment:
Haha hey I made it on the blog! I wish I would have sent more but I am glad the package came in the nick of time. We really do miss you guys so much. Hope the transition process is almost at an end. Love your guts!
Post a Comment