my mom (and dad too) has been the best ever at spoiling us
for E and Jr.'s b-days, mom sent a Nordstrom box
those of you who know me well know that
I certainly love Nordstrom!!!
I do not know why I have not yet invested in stock.
seriously.
I hope to pass the tradition on to my kids
they would be 3rd generation shoppers.
onto other news ...
E's b-day party is Sat.
She turned 8 at the end of July,
and yes, we have yet to host a proper party for her
then the following weekend is her baptism.
yes, it took us a while to get around to that too.
moving is a wonderful excuse though!
i think this will be another one of those moments
when i feel like an official parent,
doing something as a parent that I remember doing myself as a kid
crazy.
for E and Jr.'s b-days, mom sent a Nordstrom box
those of you who know me well know that
I certainly love Nordstrom!!!
I do not know why I have not yet invested in stock.
seriously.
I hope to pass the tradition on to my kids
they would be 3rd generation shoppers.
onto other news ...
E's b-day party is Sat.
She turned 8 at the end of July,
and yes, we have yet to host a proper party for her
then the following weekend is her baptism.
yes, it took us a while to get around to that too.
moving is a wonderful excuse though!
i think this will be another one of those moments
when i feel like an official parent,
doing something as a parent that I remember doing myself as a kid
crazy.
No comments:
Post a Comment