On Sep. 24th our oldest child was baptized.
She chose to follow Jesus Christ.
She chose to follow Jesus Christ.
My father also baptized me.
My grandmother was there.
AND,
I forgot to bring an extra (dry) pair of underwear!
My grandmother was there.
AND,
I forgot to bring an extra (dry) pair of underwear!
We have the coolest neighbors.
Their presence at this special occasion added just the right touch.
The afternoon unfolded perfectly.
All who love E were there.
Not to be outdone, K found a way to make her presence known.She insisted on sitting with the bishop by the lectern.
I don't remember who got her to sit in the seats with the rest of us,
or how they did it for that matter.
K is always one to compete with E for anything and everything.
She cannot stand not being E's equal in age, knowledge, stature, etc.
Your day will come little one.
Enjoy your youth.





3 comments:
I lOVe it! Congrats E! So cool:) You know Jen I did the same thing at my baptism- I forgot a dry pair of undies too:) LOL!
Great pics! Congrats to E and your entire family!
What a beautiful girl! And a beautiful event.
Love that you had so much family there.
Post a Comment