OK fashionistas (and closet fashionistas!)
I saw the coolest Youtube video,
a la Designmom's blog.
I must link you to it here.
Check it out.
I promise it will be worth your time.
I only knew about 3 of the 25.
(Maybe more like 5 total.)
Let's just say I'm so infinitely happy that I decided to buy
that red-and-white striped scarf at the J. Crew outlet recently.
I'll be practicing the "infinity" bc it looked so trendy/fun.
Now, click on the link I gave you up above
and find out what the heck I'm talkin' about!!!
Oh, and let me know how you'll be sporting yours this winter.
I saw the coolest Youtube video,
a la Designmom's blog.
I must link you to it here.
Check it out.
I promise it will be worth your time.
I only knew about 3 of the 25.
(Maybe more like 5 total.)
Let's just say I'm so infinitely happy that I decided to buy
that red-and-white striped scarf at the J. Crew outlet recently.
I'll be practicing the "infinity" bc it looked so trendy/fun.
Now, click on the link I gave you up above
and find out what the heck I'm talkin' about!!!
Oh, and let me know how you'll be sporting yours this winter.
No comments:
Post a Comment