Thursday, February 23, 2012

moving along, backward

So it's back to every-day life on the blog.
But I must first say that while I've had some great thoughts enter my mind during the miscarriage phase, I certainly wasn't without downer days.
In life there must needs be opposition, in all things.
Were it not so, we would not know the good from the bad.
(If I was a scriptorian, I'd be able to reference that for you. It's in the scriptures somewhere. You'll have to take my word for it.)

Back to the backlog on my blog...

One of our favorite discoveries has been Garden of the Gods.
It's amazing. It's beautiful.
We went several times this late summer/early fall.

I put these two pics (above and below) up in the wrong order.
I just love how Jr. doesn't miss a beat.
He's always in step with his sisters.

Can you catch the glimpse of majesty this place beholds?
It was so aptly named by the Indians.

Two of my loves.
Miss grown up.
Who's catching DJ?
Pensive.
When visitors come our way, this will be a definite stop.
I can't wait for spring, Garden of the Gods.
We will hit your trails soon.

No comments: