| My Water Park Adventure On June 8th (after school!) |
(A true story!)
One fantastic little day, my mom took Drew, Kaley, and I to the park! "America the Beautiful." A water and dry park combined. Plus, all my friends from church were there! And most of all Andrew! At first, I splashed him on purpose! But then he chased after me! But he never got me! Until we chose to play splash tag. We kept, well, I kept in count that he got me 3 times, but I got him 7! That whole entire time I was with 2-year-old Drew, which you could probably imagine was extremely hard, but I did manage it. So, bravo, bravo to me! Some of the game we paused to chat, some of the game we didn't! We went there at 11 am, and came back at 4. Man, we played and we played and we (of course) played! Also, Ammon and his sister were there to! I also met 2 new, little dogs: Lucky and Rascal (Ammon's dog)! Thank you Mom for letting me go because I had a very wonderful time at the fun, cool and nice water park.
By Emma Belnap
I laughed out loud while typing this up. She wrote the story out in her journal tonight before bed. Her writing style is SO her- 100%. What a riot, this little lady of mine. Oh, and for the record, she did NOT want to go to the park today when I announced our plans. Also, we were only there until just before 1 pm. The rest of her statements are correct though.
1 comment:
I love that. You are so good for keeping a record. I keep thinking that Elliott will thank me one day for keeping a record of all of the crazy things he says. She is adorable.
I love childhood innocence. Too bad it can't stay with us forever....
Post a Comment