Wednesday, June 6, 2012

cont. from post below

It took all of 5 seconds for the girls to practically pee their pants over the thought of jumping into the biggest leaf pile they'd ever seen.

It took only 2 seconds for them to decided that they MUST do it AGAIN!


Jr. wasn't so sure about getting IN the piles. He didn't mind digging in them, but getting inside the pile was another story.

Dad came home from work. After a run, he took over where my sore muscles could no longer go. I had sore arms, ribs, stomach, back, neck ... you name it!

It was so worth it though. I smiled to myself all day as I raked up the yard, knowing what glee it would bring to the girls.

Head-topped leaf piles.

Jr. finally decided to jump in. Although I think he may have regretted it.

I find the difference in body language here hilarious.

No comments: