These are my cell phone pics.
This bunch represents about the first half of them I think.
Above, K poses after purchasing her backpack for 1st grade.
Below, we all ride a toy at the park in our first weeks here.
I love this one of K posing with Kalani at the American Girl store in Denver. They could almost be twinners!
Melted chocolate on this boy melts my heart. Loves, loves, loves.
E channels Tiger Lilly in preparation for an activity at school.
Look at how perfectly this lion posed for our camera shot with the cousins. The Cheyenne Mntn. Zoo is by far the best we have ever been to. You get right up close to the animals, as seen below.
Had to post this one bc I swear it looks like the lion
was licking cousin K's hand!
Mama Vickie and K play drums at a really cool music store in Manitou Springs, one of our favorite cities to walk 'round.
MW was here for E's baptism, Oct.
E at our favorite park. She finally mastered pumping on the swings all by herself this year!
"Please sir, can I have some more?" Oliver
Cheyenne Mntn. Zoo with playgroup,
which I organize every Friday.
Making "Heidi" eyes one winter day.
Just beautiful. This tree is in our front yard. I love Co Springs!
Our front yard one winter day.
On a weekend trip to Breckenridge, to celebrate our 10th wedding anniversary, we stumbled upon a really cool children's museum. The girls were scientists in this photo, experimenting with mixing colored water to get ... brown water ... every time!
Smooth(ie) morning.
We splurged one winter day at the Color Me Mine store. What else can you do during the winter time when it's cold outside?
He is never one to be left out. He is always right there in the thick of it with his older sisters, no matter what the activity.
Love this boy.
Fun photo one Sat. morning. I especially love K's smile bc it shows how she was missing several front teeth this year!
Watching a movie, eating popcorn ... on a Sunday.




















No comments:
Post a Comment