A friend at church just had her baby.
We were pregnant together.
In the pictures she sent her family looks so happy, so peaceful, so unified, and so full of joy.
I admit that I felt the sting of the loss of the twins.
So I looked through some old photos and decided to
post pictures of my posterity that make me happy!
Sorry, I think I didn't turn these when I saved them,
and I certainly couldn't figure out how to turn them now!
(Still not used to, or liking, the new Blogger)
Love these at the beach in Carlsbad.
Just love his clean, spiky hair!
I remember taking pictures of him this day.
I wanted to send them to Dr. Drew in Afghanistan,
so he could see Jr.'s little personality.
All 3 looking at the camera. A rarity!
Peek-a-boo, I see you!
good-looking grins!
Christmas memories with Santa.
Love this. So captures her personality.
My dad, my bros, my boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment