Monday, July 2, 2012

Fall Fotos

 One Fine Fall Day ...
 I raked up a TON of leaves and posted about it twice
(way after the fact though!)
 I promised to put up the last post 
once I figured out how to work this new blogger set up.
 Look at me. I'm figuring my way around this new set up.
 Aren't my tots cute? 
Just look at that natural sunlight filtering through the Oak trees.
 I'm entering a strong love affair with Colorado. 
Of course, I love my kidlets too!

 Not too sure what he was doing above or below.
 Maybe he's offering up something to the heavens.

 Our neighbor snapped these for us 
after she ended her walk 'round the hood. 
It was the end of a long, fun day.
Who needs leaf peeping back east 
when you've got a yard and mountain full of 'em in Co?

3 comments:

Brooke said...

all your pictures make me want to move to colorado!

jbel said...

You totally should Brooke! We just LOVE it here. I hope to stay for good once our remaining 3 years with the military are up.

Brooke said...

too bad my husband doesn't have a 'transferable' job! But it does look awesome. And everyone that moves there loves it! I'm glad you guys got to get there!