Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Back from Vaca

 My mom came to visit on her spring break. It was just after ours, which worked out well enough. I forgot to blog about it then. Since we just got back from Newport and San Diego, I thought I'd put up these pics of mom at our fav spot here, the Garden of the Gods. 
She cracks me up. Always a poser! 
E cried on the way to the airport. 
I did too. I almost always do. 
So much happens in Newport. 
We have so many life-long friends there in addition to our family. 
It's always great to go where you are known and loved by so many people.
Once I download our photos from the trip, I will blog more.
Until then, enjoy my mom. 
My parents rock!

1 comment:

mcwally said...

Love your blog. Love your mom! :)

I'm sad I missed you guys when you were in Newport. We were up in Wyoming....

Come visit again soon!