Sunday, October 21, 2012

Recorder Concert

 Last year, at the end of the school year, E played in a 3rd-grade Recorder Concert. It was not until this school year that she told me, "Mom. I just always put my mouth on the recorder and pretended to play, but I didn't really play it." Nice. So here are some photos of E air playing her recorder. BTW, you can't even see her in the photo above. She was in the very back row. What you can see is her pink dress. So, you really have to look for her on the big screen below. That was the only way we could see her face.
 See her? With the white top and cool cat sunglasses?

 Never one to be left out, K wanted a pic as well.
 Just for kicks, I decided to throw in some 
cool Colorado cloud pics. 

 awesome

No comments: