Wednesday, March 27, 2013

I'm yearning for spring weather

So we had a "blizzard" here in CO last weekend. We only ended up with a couple of inches of snow. But the temperature was cold, as in 20 degrees. Since I ended going home three times in the last five months, I am really hankering for green grass, flower buds, and warmer weather. This has been a LONG winter. For the first year and a half that we lived here, I wanted to stay for good. California sure is looking better with each passing winter-weather week we have here.

So check out this post on how to make spring flowers last longer in your home. It's from designmom.com. I do love her posts. I will study this information well so that when we do get some warm weather around here, I will be ready to bring the fruits of it indoors.

No comments: