So I'm looking for a dream, a hobby, or a goal.
I can't remember dreaming about anything as a kid, other than that I'd grow up and get married and be a mother. That's all happened by now. So, what is next?
I'm thinking of a getting a masters degree. But I cannot figure out what I would get it in. International Relations (since the world is so crazy right now, seems quite applicable) or maybe in political relations (again an area hopefully on the very brink of change) or something more scientific? I've always been fascinated by the idea of using hydrogen technology for fueling the cars of the future (got my hands on some cool info and saw some cool demos when I worked on Capitol Hill, and that was like 10 years ago).
While I begin to look into programs and options, I signed up for a 5K in Denver, the Rave Run. Some ladies from church are doing it, and it sounded like a good goal to set and achieve: get in shape by April 20 in order to run a 5K.
My father in law asked me recently whether or not I saw myself spending my time and talents in church service or in public service. It was a good question. I was not sure what the answer would or could be. But, me thinks I will know rather soon. Stay tuned.
Just for fun, here are some Christmas pics. I haven't even done a Christmas post yet. We went to Cali. We drove. It was long. Enough said about that. Until I get around to posting pics from that trip, here are some from before the C-A Va-Cay!
At a tree lot enjoying free fun while searching for that perfect tree.
What is it about balloons? For kids, they make the world go 'round.
Oh my! What luck! All 3 kids smiling!!!
Seriously, just LOVE the anticipation on his face and in his body language. He is on pins and needles waiting for that balloon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment