playing is serious business- these two would play at this water table for an hour EASY- i could just sit in the backyard and read a book while they went about their fun
i have yet to find such a cheap alternative to child care!
love the look of pure concentration on both their faces
I have so many pics of Kaley and Jordan at the water table 'cause this was a regular activity- i just don't know which folder the rest of the photos are in.
Emma and baby Jordan en route to their favorite spring discovery ... the stage.
oh, the drama!
Queen of the Mountain
I think Emma is trying to direct a scene here. Notice baby Jordan isn't having it.
Another day, another scene to act out.
The U of MD had a free day of fun and info. for the community. We went with baby Jordan and Miss Noreen. My girls had a great time in spite of the heat. I was on day 1 of my period (nuf said, right?) and it must have been 90-somethin degrees out. Drew was studying for the boards so I thought it would be a good waste of time for us on a Sat. It was. But it was soooooo hot!
This fountain was where the kids could "bob for ducks" but most of them just wanted to bob in the water.
Picasso eat your heart out!
Fishing for ducks? Isn't that a quack?
Random shot at home after completing toilet training.
Judging by the look on her face here, I should have known what was next ... clogged toilets. In Ca she has clogged 2 already. I've stopped her from clogging another 2. I can hardly keep up with this kid. What would we do without Kaley and her energy?
1 comment:
awww! I miss your old house and you guys! i so wish id have been able to squeeze you into my cali day! we only had a few short hrs to get to the park and back! Ill come visit though! I WILL!!!
Post a Comment