Saturday, August 16, 2008

More Spring Fun

Exploring with baby Jordan


I love this photo. I adore it. This is Emma in a nut shell ... or in a photo!


I found the other pics of play at the water table.


Sisters at play


Two peas in a pod


Swingin' bonnets


Poor Emma ... spring time means allergies n you can see her raw face as a result

3 comments:

ruel denis rich brown said...

Your girls are so freakn' cute! You both must wake up and be in awe of how blessed you are. One day I will come visit you guys.

Rehman-Brown said...

We miss you all so much!! Jordan thinks you just went for a "visit to California...like his Nanna." I love all the pictures. The funny thing is that he doesn't play with the water table for more then 15 minutes. It was more fun with his Belnap babes! :)

Rehman-Brown said...

I love reading your blog & seeing all those pictures! Please send us more pictures.

lots of love,
noreen :)