Wednesday, August 27, 2008

When in Rome...

Everyone in California has a pool. So off to swim lessons we go.
The girls are doing well.
Kaley is taking to the water like a fish to its bowl.

Emma giving a more rare smile. She isn't quite as fond of the water as Kaley is. She does get a "kick" out of her lessons every now and then though.


Playing and getting used to the water in lesson #1


Mommy wow- I'm a big kid now.


Our next-door neighbor Lily has joined us in the class. The girls just LOVE her.


Bobbing for the colored ring.

3 comments:

Lis said...

AH! A NEW POST! A POST A POST! I MISS YOU GUYS! A REAL NEW SPARKLING POST!!! HOW ARE YOU? HOW IS IT HAVING A HUSBAND AGAIN? How FUN! the girls get to swim! I bet they LOVE that! YEY! We were missing you on Lexi's Bday!!! TEAR!!!

Roney Family said...

That is so awesome. The girls look like they love it!!

Brooke said...

I've never seen those weight looking floaties. THe next time we get together everyone will be swimming all over the pool.