I almost cry when I look at these pictures. We miss our dear sweet friends in Md. This was our last outing to the "Barn Park" with all the kids back in May. (It has taken me a while to catch up on blogging.) The 2 blonde boys now live in Rhode Island, the other two boys (smallest blonde and blue cap) live in Texas and of course, we are in Cali. Oh, and little miss Lerieka is sister to the last mentioned brothers. Emma happens to adore her as you'll see in the rest of the photos.
I think the kids were shouting something like "pizza" or "candy" in this photo. I love their tiny animated selves.
Someone call the National Zoo in Washington, D.C. and tell 'em that their monkeys are on the loose.
These kids are so adorable I had to post more than one shot of the same location.
Emma and Lathan. Same age. Dads in same career. Same grade at school. Same love for the outdoors.
Kaley and Rushton. Cute as all get out.
Kaley with her "best friend" whom she still talks about and asked for during our first couple of months here in Ca. Kyle of course is Emma's age and thus was more her friend but Kaley never knew the difference. She is after all 3 going on 30.
Baby Lerieka is Emma's favorite. She could not stay away from this little cute one. This is Emma loving Lerieka's slide ride as much as Lerieka is. "I caught her mom."
1 comment:
makes me wanna cry too! Since YOU are the ones we are missing. TEAR! Can you send me Delia's address??
Post a Comment