Friday, September 5, 2008

Belated Birthday Blog


Kaley turned 3 back on May 3rd!



Here's the colorful gang of princesses and a prince


Drew found these cute mini ice-cream cakes.




They were a hit with the kids ... and the with the adults too!



If you know these kids, you know their personalities.

These pics are so representative of this group!


Cute Katelynn Kopco and sweet little Sean are pictured here with my girls


There's miss Delia. Oh how we miss our Md. friends.



I spy with my pink-sunglasses-covered eyes...

Kaley got some killer loot. It was certainly enough to last us 'til Christmas.

4 comments:

Lis said...

HAPPY LATE B-DAY KALEY!!! WE MISS YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute princess pictures. I love a good princess party. I never know who has more fun me or the girls!

April said...

Sooooo Cute!

jbel said...

lis-I'll send u Delia's address when I get it ... I don't have her new one yet!