Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Mom n' Dad were down and out

Drew and I were sick a few weeks ago. We were both tired, not sleeping, and completely out of energy. So one day when the girls needed entertainment that I was too tired to provide, I turned them loose outside with finger paint.These photos show the resultThis is supposed to be finger paint, but it sure looks like slime to me
Thank goodness for the outdoor water spickett

3 comments:

Lis said...

I dont get it. Kaleys shirt doesnt have a SPOT of paint on it yet her hands look SOOOOOOOOO MESSY!?!?! How is this possible?? That does look so fun though! I cant wait for days like this! Well, when Lexi STOPS eating EVERYTHING! Cute pictures! we miss you guys!

April said...

There is no rest for the weary. Glad to hear you're feeling better and that the house is no worse for the wear! they look like they were having plenty of fun.

Haley said...

I agree with what your friend lis says- how? my boys would be rolling in the paint- realize they're dirty then get naked and run through the sprinklers in front of all the neighbors- there is no shame. girls vs. boys- what can you do=- I am glad you guys are having such a great time in your new hood.