Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas a la Disneyland

Ah! We're at Disneyland again? Well you haven't really done Disney until you do it Christmas style!

It's a Small World finally re opened! It's better than EVER! All the dolls were dressed in holiday attire and each room featured a Christmas tune, some in different languages. Way to go Disneyland!

K exclaimed at the end of it all, "That is my favorite ride!"

look of delight!

I spy with my little eye a teacup containing Drew, Emma, and Kaley ... do you spy too?

I love K's face here. This is just as the parade is beginning ... after waiting a whole 15 minutes for it to start!


K waving to some beloved Disney characters (Ariel and Eric)

ride 'em cowboy


who is a Disney-trivia champ? are these dwarfs Sneezy, Dopy, Grumpy, Happy or one of the other 7 I didn't name??? btw- I don't know the answer so I'm not asking the question in order to award a prize ... sorry!


the last float of the parade contained none other than our favorite red-bellied friend ... Santa Claus


on "it's a bug's life" ride - before boarding the employee asked, "How many ants in your colony?" I thought that was pretty clever.


note to self: do NOT let dad teach girls how to drive when they turn 16

3 comments:

Roney Family said...

How fun! The kids look like they had so much fun! It looks like you had fun also!

Brooke said...

how fun - what day were you there? we went thursday afternoon-evening. my kids loved the parade!

Haley said...

I love disney at Christmas- my favorite is the haunted mansion. I love the nightmare before christmas theme!