2 camps for 2 campers
So here's the dealio ... both girls are registered for 2 camps this summer. They'll attend each camp together, yes! My little princesses will attend a camp for just those ... princesses in mid-July and then they'll go to an art camp in August, a couple of weeks after the baby is born.
Spring break prompted me to get on board with the whole summer camp plan. It was a rough week for me physically. I had circulation problems and was limited in what I could do. Yet, I took the girls to the Flower Fields twice and to the park once. Oh yeah, we also took a friend to the park with us and had her play at the house after. So all things considered, I'd say my kids had a good spring break. Little did I know that when E's kindergarten teacher asked her what she did over break, she responded, "Nothing." Ha! NOTHING. I could barely walk and had a hard time breathing yet I took those girls out 3 times on 3 different days and she tells her teacher she did NOTHING!
So to camp they go this summer. They better ENJOY it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Kids! Did you promptly call her teacher and tell her exactly what you did? I hope you feel better!
Yeah - you will be happy you did it! I am getting ready to sign my 2 up for camp too! Crazy how in April we are planning for August!
Whats going on with yoU ? are you okay? Dont over do it!!! I bet your getting BIG and CUTE with your belly. Im not even going to give you a hard time about EH HEM, the lack of pictures. =)
Dude, PRINCESS CAMP SOUNDS LIKE MY KIND OF CAMP! I WANT TOGO!!!!!!!!!!
Your girls will have so much fun especially together. My boys are doing a basketball camp together. When are you due?
Post a Comment