Monday, May 4, 2009

I'm on my 3rd pregnancy, and I'm 30. (I feel like I'm 40!)

This time around my "circulation issues" started about 2 months earlier than usual. I'm not surprised as my size at 6 months with this baby boy is similar to my size at 8 months prego with the girls. Se la vi. Number 3 is certainly doing me in! I'm over it. At this point my goal is to walk this little boy out once I hit 36-37 weeks (I'm willing to wait until his lungs are mature).

*Note to self: Should life seem easier in a few years, or should someone's infant elicit baby-hunger pains, remember that you are DONE! This is the LAST hoorrah!!

3 comments:

Lis said...

hahaha!!!! I SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO remember thinking that! GET THIS MONSTER OUUUUUUT OF ME!!! 35 weeks??? YOU CAN SURVIVE!!!!!!!! BABIES DO IT ALLLLLL THE TIME! NOW GET OUT!!!! haha!

sorry. Thats all I can tell you. I hope you go into labor because yOU KNOW how it is in the MILITARY! 2 weeks PAST YO DUE DATE BEBE. Oh man. Maybe well get a picture some day. Have you tried plugging your camera in DIRECTLY to the computer?? YOU KNOW YOU CAN DO THAT? You dont need to stick your memory card into the printer........ call me for help later. Ill walk you through it. its EASY. Probably EASIER than using a printer!!

Wilde ones said...

I'm so with you on being done with number 3. I need to remember the misery of pregnancy, the pain of losing the weight (I'm going through that now) and the craziness of an extra child and no husband. I love my babies, but have no desire to do this again.

Jennifer Gilmore said...

Seriously. Is it the age 30 that makes it so much harder? I can COMPLETELY relate to being 30 and on my 3rd. Hey - at least you aren't camped out in a hospital for three weeks...right? It could always be worse! :)