(& for my other long-distance friends who don't get to behold my baby bump in person)
Finally my husband figured out the memory stick/new printer/computer fiasco. (He spent a total of 8 hours on the phone with tech support peeps and to no avail!) So how you wonder did I post these prego pics? Doctor Drew discovered a port on our hard drive (yes, after all this time) that we could directly plug our memory stick into. (I'm lol as I write this!) So now we skip the printer and the software that we used to use for downloading images. Most of you already know what I'm going to say now ... it goes way faster when you directly download to your computer. I'll NEVER use the printer again.
Without further ado...
(me at about 6 months I think- I've popped out now -28 weeks currently- so these really aren't legit anymore)
4 comments:
so I have to say..... I STILL WANT SOME BELLY SHOTS! YOU CALL THAT A BELLY???????? HA! THATS NOT A BELLY! Thats smaller than MY FAT BELLY!!
BUT aleast YOu look AMAZING! I knew you couldnt be trusted when you told me you had gained so much weight with the girls! YOu are still a twig but hey, IM SO JEALOUS! I love it! YOu look DARLING! THank you SOOOOOOOOO much for FINALLY posting these, even though there is NO belly! haha!
awww. I miss your girls!!! Love the flowers too!
You look great! So not a belly either....I call that a bump!
You are too cute as a pregnant lady! No fair!
Post a Comment