somewhere in the middle of the 30-hours of labor
not-so-happy boy meeting oh-so-tired mom
finally ready to head home after 5 days of hospital food, yuk!
btw- I purposely bought this outfit as his take-home one so that my mom and I could laugh at him in the hat ... it was to die for ... so cute and so "statta babba" as we say in my family
it's like he's already playing peek-a-boo in the pics above
and below we have our first car ride ... home!
notice the position of my seat ... we were trying to get me home comfortably b4 the spinal headache came back with a vengeance.
i refused the vicadin and opted for motrin (800 mgs), tylenol, and a Mountain Dew
that concoction bought me a few hours of mobility
then it was back to my back for the next week
and below we have our first car ride ... home!
notice the position of my seat ... we were trying to get me home comfortably b4 the spinal headache came back with a vengeance.
i refused the vicadin and opted for motrin (800 mgs), tylenol, and a Mountain Dew
that concoction bought me a few hours of mobility
then it was back to my back for the next week
9 comments:
OH my gosh he's SOOOOOO cute, even in the screaming picture! What a little sweetheart. I love the outfit, looks just like something I'd put on my baby boy.
You look amazing in your labor picture too, darnit.... I still have a few weeks of pregnancy and I already look like a trainwreck :(
Congrats again.
YEAH! Finally! Okay- not that im gettin on ya- cuz i KNOW youre suffering! Hes AMAZINGLY ADORABLE! Im so glad hes here and I REALLY HOPE that you are feeling back to normal! You poor thing!!! Thanks for posting pictures!!!! Ive been WAITING FOR THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!
Congrats Jen... how are you feeling now? I hope the headache passed... I am sure Celina shared her story with you... have fun with your precious baby boy
So cute Jen! Congrats Congrats! So what are we calling this little guy- Drew Jr., DJ, Drew, Jr.???? He is so lucky to have two big sisters to love him!
You look great! So happy! Your little guy is adorable. He is giving me baby fever.
Congrats Jen! What a big boy for you (itty bitty mama)- no wonder you had to do C-section. All I can say is your nine months flew by for me! Anyway, I'm glad you posted pics so I can stop checking your site every other day. Next, I just need to make it to the post office to mail your gift! Luv ya girlie!
Yay pictures! Love them all. Hope you're healing well and the headaches are gone.
Thanks for the pics....can't wait to see more!
Oh, he's adorable! Glad you are both HOME and doing well! And of course you look fabulous as usual.
Post a Comment