I was sick this weekend with a cold that I caught from K. Drew has been studying for the boards, which he takes Oct. 9th. (For those who don't know, the boards are a test for doctor's like the bar exam is for law students.) Lucky for Drew, he can take Zicam, Airborne, and all that other schtuff that helps one fight off an oncoming cold. So while he thought he too was getting sick this weekend, he rebounded.
All things considered, my girls watched 4 DVDs on Sunday. (We didn't go to church for reasons above.) I forgot to feed them dinner, but managed to remember their dessert.
Do I feel guilty? Not one bit! Desperate times call for desperate measures.
They'll survive.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Not only will they survive - they will think you are the coolest mom ever!!!!
They will absolutely survive as long as mommy does...
Mmmm. Dessert for dinner sounds yummy!
Post a Comment