This little guy is still major competition for Drew.
I love, love, love him!
how did I not use 1 of these w/ either girl?
he loves his exersaucer
looks like he's going to be a candidate for the same eye surgery K will likely have this summer
dance party!
twirl n whirl
bootie bump
Miss Leyah (cool chick who's living w/ us to help me w/ homework, dinner, and bed-time routines while Dr. Drew is away) grabbed some dough at Trader Joe's so we could make personal pizzas. E shaped mine for me.
I think she made the heart so I could have something special since mine had to be sans cheese. Baby is still VERY allergic to dairy.
The girls however took tons of liberty to cheese theirs up
Miss Leyah also made sugar cookies in heart shapes for the girls to decorate in honor of Valentine's Day
Our neighbors across the street have been doing FHE w/ us.
The kids really enjoy it. We held it at our house a couple of weeks ago.
I put in a video that runs the whole FHE for you. They loved it!
K enjoying some chill time
Auntie Heidi came over one Sunday to help us pass the time. She brought her dog Bonzo. E was in heaven. They took Bonzo on a walk around the hood. They fed him. We had dinner. The night flew by and the girls loved having a fresh face around. We can't wait for our next visit w/ Aunt Heidi. She's currently in Asia for like months. We'll have to sit tight for a bit!
4 comments:
Awww! IM so glad youre keeping busy! I wish I could come visit!!! I love the heart pizzas and all the pictures! Emmas hair bow is ADORABLE!!!!!! and baby Drew is such a mix of the two girls! I LOVE HIM!!!
Love your posts Jen! So good to hear things are going well! I would love to see you next time you are down in Newport! Lunch or even a play date at my house! Let me know!
I'm glad time is going by quickly- I think about you and your overseas hubby a lot. Take care!
Such fun you are all having...can't imagine doing it alone with three kiddos...sounds like Miss Leyah is a blessing. Can that sister of yours stay in one country ever!?!
Post a Comment