Dr. Drew wanted us to hold off on E's b-day party while he was in "the stan" bc he wanted to be able to celebrate with us.
I've been in the mood to do easy low-profile parties.
So we had snacks/desserts and lemonade.
Easy peasy.
So we had snacks/desserts and lemonade.
Easy peasy.
Oh, and she wanted a squishy party. So I pulled some ideas off the internet.
We had a squishy relay race.
The goal: keep your squishy balanced on the spoon while you tap the wall,
walk back and pass it off to the next person in line.
Grandma and Grandpa Belnap gifted this dog.
After E opened it, a collective sigh flew out of the mouths of every little girl at the party.
The timing was impeccable.
then the party was over!

2 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Abounce house is definitely the way to go! Happy Birthday E!
hmmmm....I don't know what a squishy is......I think that I am out of the loop! What a fun party. Wish we could have celebrated with you. As far as Greg deploying. He was on the list three different times and then it was canceled three different times. It looks like we will head back to the states without him deploying.....
Post a Comment