In the last few weekends we've had some fun.
Dr. Drew found out that Knott's Berry Farm was hosting
a FREE Civil War reenactment.
Score!
He went with my dad. They took all 3 kids.
I stayed at my parents' house and made cards with my mom and 6 other gals.
Dr. Drew found out that Knott's Berry Farm was hosting
a FREE Civil War reenactment.
Score!
He went with my dad. They took all 3 kids.
I stayed at my parents' house and made cards with my mom and 6 other gals.
Honest Abe was willing to pose for le camera.(K-freezing in the rainy weather-E, my dad, baby D and Abe)
And it is no shocker that E chose to play games with the boys.Both of my girls truly know what makes them tick.
One day K went with Dad on a daddy-daughter date.They rode every roller coaster in the park. E wont go on any of 'em.
Jr., E, and I went shopping at the outlets
instead of hitting the park that day.
E and I were cut from the same cloth.
K came home thrilled with her sweet rides.
She and Dr. Drew are two peas in a pod.
Above K's showing that she is finally old enough for level 2
on the upside-down ride.
Wahoo!



No comments:
Post a Comment